Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shirley Temple

You know I'm going to have to have a little commentary even if it doesn't have anything do with the recipe. Well because that's me. I just want you all to know I could very likely be a lush if I drank the hard stuff. There is nothing quite as refreshing as a good drink. Notice I said a Shirley Temple not a Dirty Shirley.

I don't have a fancy pic but the next time I make one I'll post it.

For 1 serving:
2 parts lemon lime soda(1 use about 1 cup) to
1 part orange juice (1/2 cup) *not a fan of orange juice leave it out
1/2 - 3/4 oz of grenadine (or to taste)
Pour over Ice and stir.
Drop in maraschino cherry if you like.

I use Sprite Zero and Tropicana Trop50 (50% less sugar and calories). This reduces the calories significantly without losing the yummy flavor.

Tasty. Like a morning sunrise drink from Sonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment